Wednesday 1 January 2014

Electrical Connection - Part 1

The moment my eyes feasted on her smile, I came alive. The moment I felt her knee brush against my leg, I wanted to grab hold of her and bring her even closer, feel her warmth, her heat and make her aware of this intense desire taking over every inch of my body… All because of her, this stranger whom feels anything but a stranger – this woman that suddenly captivates my mind, my body; a complete captivation of mind and body by a woman I’d only just met.

Suddenly, with an intense compulsion, I desired to know everything about her. I wanted to know what’s fascinating her mind, her thoughts. Was she feeling what I was feeling? She had to be – there’s no way I could be experiencing this on my own and without her sensing it. Am I a silly old fool, a fool that needs his head examined, for even considering that this woman, who appears to be half my age, could possibly feel what I feel….? Is this an early sign of insanity about to make itself a part of my intellect or lack of intellect?

I longed for her to come to me during the night, soon after she’d bid us farewell, reach out and tell me, let me know that she couldn’t stand being away from me after those moments shared. Of course nothing of the sort happened. Perhaps I imagined it after all. How was I supposed to sleep when this woman consumed my being? I didn’t want to sleep for the fear of missing out on thoughts of her. I wished for the morning to hurry up, to brighten, to light the way back to her. I needed to see her, to see that smile, those eyes sparkle, reveal herself and behold me – leave me suspended, almost wretched, in what could only be the most passionate desire I’d ever felt for a stranger.

How could a stranger have affected me in this way, a way that’s left me craving things I’ve never before experienced in this way? Three hours of being in her company, and I am reduced to lava, to a burning heat that is setting my soul on fire.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment